You must enrol each year on to your course to be formally registered as a Wrexham Glyndwr University student and in order to receive any student loan, bursary or grant. To be eligible to enrol you must have applied through UCAS or completed and returned a “direct” application form, received a formal written offer of a place and confirmed your acceptance of your place by telling Admissions.
You may be invited by email to complete online pre-enrolment. The first time you enrol you must also attend in person if your programme of study is in Wrexham or Northop (other sites have their own arrangements).
At enrolment you will:
- Give proof of your identity and of your highest qualifications achieved so far (e.g. A-Levels).
- Register on your programme of study.
- If appropriate, receive advice on choosing the modules you will study.
- Tell the university who will pay your fees and how (and maybe pay an instalment, if appropriate).
- Receive your university student ID card.
When and where?
You will enrol during week commencing Monday, September 23 at the Edward Llwyd Centre (the Library building) at the Wrexham campus. If you have any questions regarding enrolment you cancontact Strategic Planning: 01978 293039 firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to bring with you?
- Personal identification
- Your Birth Certificate, or your Passport (original, current), or your photo-based Driving Licence showing your home address. (Photo based ID is also required if you only have your birth certificate).
- a bill, statement or letter from a bank, building society, utility company, local authority or government agency showing your name and address. This must be an original printed on headed-paper
- Your letter from Wrexham Glyndŵr University or UCAS confirming an offer of a place on the course.
- Your student loan confirmation letter (if applicable), or, if you are sponsored by an organisation, a copy of the letter from your sponsor addressed to Glyndŵr University confirming their commitment to pay your fees.
- Your certificates, letter from school or college, or official transcripts for the highest qualification you have achieved to date(eg HND certificate, A-level certificates, degree certificate etc). If you do not yet have your A/AS-level certificates and these are your highest qualifications, please tell us at enrolment.
Only original documents will be accepted
Whilst you may receive an email inviting you to enrol online, you must also be present at the Edward Llwyd Centre at the time dedicated to enrolment shown on your enrolment pass.
Do not leave the enrolment venue with your enrolment pass - please hand your enrolment pass in at the final desk. If you don’t hand it in, you will not be enrolled.