Navigating the live chat
To access the live chat, you’ll need to sign in to the UniBuddy platform. If you don’t have an account yet, don’t worry – it’s quick and easy to set one up, and then you’ll be straight into the chat!
The chat will be live from 10am. You’re welcome to join at any time, but please be aware that it will end promptly at 1pm. This should be plenty of time, but if you have any more questions after the chat ends, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you join the live chat, you’ll have a choice of 25 feeds, from subjects to support areas. Here’s where to go next…
- Got a question about a course? Want to know what you’ll be learning about? How you’ll be assessed? What current students like about the course? Head to one of the subject feeds!
- Got a question about applying? The Admissions and Enquiries feed is the one for you – if you’re applying from outside of the UK, the International Admissions feed will be better, giving you more specialised advice.
- Need help with finance? Head to the Funding feed to chat to our advisors
- Want to know more about our support? You’ll find careers, inclusion, counselling and more in our Support feed.
- Find out more about your accommodation options and on-campus living in our Accommodation feed.
- Thinking of coming to Wrexham Glyndwr from outside the UK? Head to International Admissions for tailored advice.
- Not sure where to go, or got a question that doesn’t fit into any other feed? Admissions and Enquiries is the place for you!