This course is taught primarily online
Specialise in a rare degree subject
riser in the Guardian University Guide 2019
UCAS code: N/A
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 48
Duration: 2YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This innovative course is designed for those working or volunteering with children dealing with the impact of trauma. A specialist programme, it provides a vital insight into childhood trauma and post-traumatic growth and ensures those working with the most vulnerable children in society are trained to the highest standard.
- incorporates best practice in the sector
- focuses on key areas that will enable you to become an engaged expert, enhancing your career prospects in this unique subject area.
- join with The Consortium for Therapeutic Communities to present an exciting and innovative conference, supported by Care Forum Wales and sponsored by leading childcare organisations
- have opportunities to interact with leading national and international representatives from practice and research within the Therapeutic Child Care sector
- have the opportunity to ‘top up’ the FdA award to a full BA (Hons) degree in Therapeutic Child Care