FdA Therapeutic Child Care
This course is taught primarily online
Specialise in a rare degree subject
riser in the Guardian University Guide 2019
UCAS code: N/A
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: 48
Duration: 2YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This innovative course is designed for those working or volunteering with children dealing with the impact of trauma. A specialist programme, it provides a vital insight into childhood trauma and post-traumatic growth and ensures those working with the most vulnerable children in society are trained to the highest standard.
- incorporates best practice in the sector
- focuses on key areas that will enable you to become an engaged expert, enhancing your career prospects in this unique subject area.
- take part in the annual therapeutic child care conference which provides opportunities to interact with leading national representatives from practice and research within the Therapeutic Child Care Sector.
- study with students on the programme from a wide geographical location across the UK giving opportunities to hear about innovative practice initiatives.
- have an opportunity to ‘top up’ the FdA award to a full BA (Hosn) degree in Therapeutic Child Care.