BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
clinical hours on placements throughout the degree
Small cohort programme with a strong learner focus
by the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) & Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
UCAS code: PT19
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: 120
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Would you like to play a key role in enabling people to improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life? Our BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy programme may be the perfect course for you.
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills required by physiotherapists to:
- Work with people to identify and maximise their ability to move and function
- Work with people to promote, maintain and restore physical, social and psychological wellbeing
- Diagnose and treat a variety of clinical problems
- Be taught by skilled staff who are all registered Physiotherapists with specialist clinical interests
- Access joint teaching sessions with Occupational Therapy students
- Develop excellent problem-solving skills
- Develop professionally and personally over the course of study, benefiting from a combination of academic study and 1000 clinical hours on placement.
On completion of the programme, you will be eligible to apply for initial registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and for full membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
Why not come along to one of our masterclass sessions to find out more, meet our academics and have a taster of what this course involves.
Applications for September 2021 entry are now closed. Please apply for 2022 entry when applications reopen.