in UK for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide Subject Tables 2019)
in UK for graduate prospects (Complete University Guide Subject Tables 2019)
by the Health and Care Professions Council and the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
UCAS code: B930
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Would you like to work with people of all ages in a creative and empowering way? Our BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy programme may be ideal for you.
- is designed to equip you to develop into being a reflective, autonomous occupational therapist with a wide range of skills including communication, activity analysis, therapeutic interventions, entrepreneurship and research.
- be taught by skilled staff who are all registered Occupational Therapists with specialist clinical and research areas of expertise who maintain clinical practice and/or advisory roles alongside their teaching responsibilities
- be encouraged to become an independent learner with a variety of teaching methods used including lectures, practical workshops, group work, interactive seminars, online discussions and practice placements.
- access joint sessions with other health and social care students here within the university and with international occupational therapy students.
- develop professionally and personally over the course of your study, benefiting from the combination of academic and placement experience.