BSc (Hons) Occupational
in UK for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide Subject Tables 2019)
3rd in the UK
for graduate prospects*
by the Health and Care Professions Council and the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
UCAS code: B930
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Would you like to work with people of all ages in a creative and empowering way? Our BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy programme may be ideal for you.
- is designed to equip you to develop into being a reflective, autonomous occupational therapist with a wide range of skills including communication, activity analysis, therapeutic interventions, entrepreneurship and research.
- be taught by skilled staff who are all registered Occupational Therapists with specialist clinical and research areas of expertise who maintain clinical practice and/or advisory roles alongside their teaching responsibilities
- be encouraged to become an independent learner with a variety of teaching methods used including lectures, practical workshops, group work, interactive seminars, online discussions and practice placements.
- access joint sessions with other health and social care students here within the university and with international occupational therapy students.
- develop professionally and personally over the course of your study, benefiting from the combination of academic and placement experience.