BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics*
Dietetics which is unique in North Wales
with the Health and Care Professions Council
support by staff and practice education facilitators embedded within each Health Board area
UCAS code: DT22
Year of entry: 2022
UCAS Tariff: 120
Duration: 3 Years (FT)
Institution code: G53
This course is brand new to North Wales and has a fresh design that incorporates the latest digital technologies and platforms to deliver state of the art simulated and real-world learning experiences.
- Will work closely with local partners within health, social care and industry to offer student dietitians an inclusive, supportive and enjoyable university experience that is unique to the North Wales area.
- Provides an exciting opportunity to blend the traditional approaches with the latest digital, social and commercial technologies and approaches available at Wrexham Glyndŵr University.
- Delivers academic teaching and learning combined with clinical and practical placements over the three years of study to provide students with a variety of opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and achieve the necessary competence to become registered practitioners.
- Gives students the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in nutrition and dietetics through close collaboration with local industries in food production, catering and sport and exercise science.
- Offers graduates the eligibility for registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and full membership of the British Dietetic Association (BDA), which means they can practice as a certified Dietitian.
*Subject to validation and accreditation