BA (Hons) Marketing*
by CMI and CIM
in the Teaching Excellence Framework
in leadership & management
UCAS code: 350T
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
If you are interested in why we buy the things we buy and how knowledge of this human behaviour can influence people, then our marketing degree is perfect for you.
- explores the latest scientific thinking in areas including consumer behaviour, decision-making and advertising
- involves work-based learning so that all graduates will be equipped with knowledge and skills to meet current and future market needs and be work-ready
- includes practical experience undertaking a project working with a business to solve a genuine industry problem
- enjoy the North Wales Business School’s excellent links with a range of commercial research organisations that have worked with some of the largest brands in the world, including Tesco, Unilever, and Cadbury’s
- hear guest lectures delivered by a range of practitioners, allowing you the opportunity to develop your network of contacts
- benefit from Wrexham Glyndwr University being a Bronze Member of the Business Graduates Association with access to a range of benefits including consultative services and the BGA eLearning hub
- All our graduating students will also achieve a level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. Glyndwr University has joined forces with CIM to give students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through the CIM Graduate Gateway. CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and their content is reflected in our own degrees which ensures we are equipping students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
*Subject to re-validation