in the Teaching Excellence Framework
in leadership & management
UCAS code: 350T
Year of entry: 2019
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
If you are interested in why we buy the things we buy and how knowledge of this human behaviour can influence people, then our marketing degree is perfect for you.
- explores the latest scientific thinking in areas including consumer behaviour, decision-making and advertising
- involves work-based learning so that all graduates will be equipped with knowledge and skills to meet current and future market needs and be work-ready
- includes practical experience undertaking a project working with a business to solve a genuine industry problem
- enjoy the North Wales Business School’s excellent links with a range of commercial research organisations that have worked with some of the largest brands in the world, including Tesco, Unilever, and Cadbury’s
- hear guest lectures delivered by a range of practitioners, allowing you the opportunity to develop your network of contacts
- upon graduating also receive a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the CMI worth over £1,300 at no extra cost