BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
with professional bodies and businesses
award in leadership & management
UCAS code: HRMB
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Our degree in Human Resource Management (HRM) will give you the skills you need to successfully manage organisations and their people in today’s fast-paced, and often challenging business environments.
You will learn about:
- the evolving nature of work
- the strategic and operational role HRM plays in business performance and strategy
- leadership and people management
- recruitment and talent management
- employee relations
- employee wellbeing
- apply cutting-edge, contemporary research and theory to your studies
- participate in lively and dynamic lecture discussions and debates on real-time HRM issues with your lecturers and fellow students
- develop essential skills in negotiation, listening, persuasion, problem-solving and decision-making
- take part in work placement giving you highly sought after industry experience employers are looking for
- become a highly effective HR professional who can operate successfully in a range of business environments and sectors
- All our graduating students will also achieve a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
Try before you apply!
Unsure about studying an undergraduate degree? We know full time study can be daunting, so why not try our tailor made short courses and evening classes to help you learn the key skills you need to move forward with your dream career path.Try now