BA (Hons) Hospitality,
Tourism & Event Management
by the Chartered Management Institute
modules delivered by lecturers with a wealth of experience and understanding
opportunities for students to pursue work experience and employment
UCAS code: P0L2
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This dedicated degree will give you the practical skills and the vital knowledge you need for a career in the hospitality, tourism and event management industry.
- is made up of stimulating and though-provoking modules covering essential business topics
- includes advanced modules providing a breadth of knowledge and experience such as managing and executing events, visitor attraction management, service and relationship marketing, corporate social responsibility and human resource management
- undertake direct, practical experience including real event management
- be encouraged to take a work placement that will significantly enhance your CV and employment prospects
- enjoy complimentary student membership of the Institute of Hospitality
- All our graduating students will also achieve a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
You can also choose to study this course as a foundation year BA (Hons) Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management (four years including foundation year) UCAS code: 2SKW