UCAS code: 21C5
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 120
Duration: 4 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
A strong vocational programme with outstanding industry links nationally, our Graphic Design course will equip you with all the skills you’ll need to be a designer of the next century. Our graduates are visually literate and leave the course technically able to cope with the demands of a fast moving industry.
This programme will:
- develop masters' level thinking, research abilities, deeper subject knowledge and capability, and discipline-specific skills
- let you gain increased experience of working professionally, greater flexibility and problem solving skills, and, ideally, first-hand experience of working in employment settings
- help you become highly employable with demonstrable experience of being able to address complex and challenging professional work
- enable you to acquire deeper practice-based skills, while furthering your vocational experience of working on professional pieces of work, exhibition projects and commissions
- challenge you in the way you think about your practice and how you may embrace new opportunities, collaborate with others, take risks, solve problems and adapt to different and innovative ways of working professionally in the creative industries arena
I love the fact that I feel comfortable being myself (at Glyndŵr) and that I get the support that I need from both staff and other students from different courses.