BA (Hons) Working with Children and Families (with foundation year)
Year of entry: 2020 2021
UCAS Tariff: 48
Duration: 4YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
The community, children and families are at the heart of this course, which offers an excellent grounding to prepare for a range of roles within the children’s workforce.
- spend an extended time in placements which are relevant to the sector.
- gain an excellent understanding of issues relating to children, young people and families and their holistic development and needs.
- draw on a wide range of disciplines, including sociology, psychology, philosophy, education, public health and human rights
- investigate the changing dynamics within childhood, families and communities
- become critically informed graduates with transferrable skills for employment
Why not come to one of our informal drop-in information sessions? Staff from the Education Department will be available in The Study between 4.00pm and 6.00pm to discuss this programme. Drop-in sessions take place in The Study weekly on Wednesdays. Please see dates and register your interest here or drop in on the day.