in Wales for overall satisfaction*
Study abroad with the Erasmus Programme
studio space in a traditional art school setting
UCAS code: W000
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Explore drawing, painting, sculpture, installation, video and lens-based media and printmaking and then take the opportunity to specialise, combine areas or to remain broad-based.
- be able to develop as a creative independent artist with opportunities to take on commissions, showcase your work in exhibitions and enter competitions.
- develop your own unique visual art practice and learn how to creatively use skills and choose materials to express your ideas
- enjoy high-quality studio space set within a traditional Art School environment, allowing you to test out ideas through making
- study in small groups allowing for individual support
- benefit from strong links with a range of galleries and other exhibition spaces in Wales and the rest of the UK
- have opportunities to study abroad or take part in projects with an international dimension
- be encouraged to exhibit your work
- gain knowledge from high profile visiting artists
You can also choose to study this course as a foundation year BA (Hons) Fine Arts (four years including foundation year) UCAS code: W100
This course is available as an integrated masters MFA Fine Art UCAS Code: F2J5
Every student or member of staff were very welcoming when I started in September. They show an interest in everyone’s work by walking round the studios and asking questions. I’ve had nothing but positive feedback about my artwork.