BSc (Hons) Financial Technology Management
FinTech degree of its kind in the UK
in the Teaching Excellence Framework
UCAS code: N1DM
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
FinTech (Financial Technology) is a cross-disciplinary subject that combines Finance, Technology Management and Innovation Management. Global FinTech investments increased steadily between 2014 and 2017 from $19.9bn to $39.4bn at a CAGR of 18.5%. This trend accelerated in the first half of 2018 when $41.7bn was invested across 789 deals.
This growth naturally leads to a growth in jobs in FinTech, and this programme will ensure graduates are ready for employment in the sector.
- focuses on building students’ business sense, financial literacy, creativity and technology management skills
- is supported by our world-class steering group to ensure it meets market needs and international trends
- is accredited by the Charted Management Institute (CMI)
- have the chance to work with students from other university departments to start-up their own business, or to develop their own products
- take part in work-based learning including simulation, real-life case studies, event delivery and work placement opportunities
- be equipped with knowledge and skills to meet current and future market needs and be ‘work ready’
- All our graduating students* will also achieve a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
*Wrexham based students