FdA Early Childhood Practice
in the Teaching Excellence Framework
UCAS code: G3B2
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: 48
Duration: 2YRS (FT) 3yrs (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This foundation degree considers the child and childhood through the areas of sociology, education and psychology. At the same time it draws upon the National Occupational Standards for Early Childhood to ensure the content is vocationally relevant.
- is delivered online so can be studied in the comfort of your own home around work and life
- combines academic study with work-based learning
- develops higher-level learning within both the institution and the workplace
- is offered on a full-time or part-time basis
- is designed to enable students to study alongside their working hours, allowing a student studying full-time to meet their work commitments