Dip HE Health and Social Wellbeing
to local employers ensure teaching is relevant to current practice
scheme offers support from other students
Work experience opportunities available
UCAS code: 207G
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 64
Duration: 2YRS (FT) 4 YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
The health and social care fields are increasingly integrating, in a move towards delivering seamless and relevant health, wellbeing and social care services.
This has resulted in new and innovative roles within the third sector, private and local authority provision. These roles require an understanding of the needs of those within the community, particularly those for example with long-term conditions, informal carers and the preventative role of public health initiatives.
- is for those wishing to work in health and social care
- is for those already working in the field who want theoretical knowledge to ensure their practice is contemporaneous and evidence-based
- designed to ensure each graduate has a full CV, offering a breadth of skills to potential employers within the sector
- includes work-based experience which you can tailor to your own area(s) of interest
- offers a peer mentor scheme
You can also choose to study this course with a foundation year Dip HE Health & Social Wellbeing (with foundation year) UCAS code: 207F