Computer Game Design and Enterprise
to in-house business incubation centre
strong industry links
in the teaching excellence framework
UCAS code: GE17
Year of entry: 2019
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3/4YRS (FT/Placement) 6YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This course will develop all of the technical design skills required for game development along with strong business and management skills to ensure you’re job-ready.
We work with organisations such as Games Wales, BAFTA Cymru and the British Computing Society to ensure that our students always have access to cutting-edge industry related training and knowledge.
- enjoys the benefits of close industry links with regular visits, guest speakers, presentations, discussion groups and social events
- has an excellent track record for graduate employment with many ex-students going on to work at some of the UK's most recognisable game studios
- delivers industry standard theory and practice allowing students to gain valuable experience in the game development process and the management of a game studio
- offers the option of an Industrial Placement Year
- gives access to our in-house business incubation centre and the latest tools and technology in a specialist game development studio
This course is available to study with an Industrial Placement year BSc (Hons) Computer Game Design and Enterprise (with Industrial Placement)
This course is also available to study with a foundation year BSc (Hons) Computer Game Design and Enterprise (four years including foundation year) UCAS Code: GEFY