BSc (Hons) Computer Game Design and Enterprise
to in-house business incubation centre
strong industry links
in the teaching excellence framework
UCAS code: GE17
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3/4YRS (FT/Placement) 6YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This course will develop all of the technical design skills required for game development along with strong business and management skills to ensure you’re job-ready.
We work with organisations such as Games Wales, BAFTA Cymru and the British Computing Society to ensure that our students always have access to cutting-edge industry related training and knowledge.
- enjoys the benefits of close industry links with regular visits, guest speakers, presentations, discussion groups and social events
- has an excellent track record for graduate employment with many ex-students going on to work at some of the UK's most recognisable game studios
- delivers industry standard theory and practice allowing students to gain valuable experience in the game development process and the management of a game studio
- offers the option of an Industrial Placement Year
- gives access to our in-house business incubation centre and the latest tools and technology in a specialist game development studio
This course is available to study with an Industrial Placement year BSc (Hons) Computer Game Design and Enterprise (with Industrial Placement) UCAS Code: CEIP
This course is also available to study with a foundation year BSc (Hons) Computer Game Design and Enterprise (four years including foundation year) UCAS Code: GEFY