BSc Civil Engineering Studies Top up
JBM further learning approved
learning approach - online & on campus
your qualification to a BSc degree
UCAS code: N/A
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: N/A
Duration: 2 YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Progress your career and qualifications with this innovative two-year part-time programme.
This top-up course will develop your analytical and problem-solving skills as well as expand your knowledge in the field to enable you to specialise in your study and complement your existing experience.
- Designed for people who have previously gained an HNC in Civil Engineering
- Approved by the Joint Board of Moderators as Further Learning to provide the academic base for Incorporated Engineer for candidates who have an IEng approved first qualification.
- Expert guidance, support and mentoring by Chartered Civil Engineering Lecturers with long-standing industrial experience.
- Excellent links with professional bodies and employers
- Access to Computer Aided Design suites, specialist software and hydraulics and structures laboratories.
- Site visits to large Civil Engineering/Construction projects throughout the course.