in the Teaching Excellence Framework
UCAS code: N/A
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 48
Duration: 3YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Our part-time undergraduate business programme has been specially developed for students already in work who want to strengthen and develop their professional skills. Designed with business sector employers in mind, it will produce graduates with the knowledge and skills they need to hit the ground running.
The FdA Business programme is on the level 5 Apprenticeship Framework for Wales allowing it to be delivered as part of an apprentice programme.
- undertake work-based assessments including projects set within the context of the students' own organisation.
- develop cutting-edge skills in business areas including leadership and management, the digital business and economic environment, marketing and human resources
- have access to a strong network of support from both the university and fellow students
- have the option to top up to a BA (Hons) Business
- receive Chartered Management Institute Membership
- attend extra curriculum events, meet industry experts and hear guest lectures from CMI practitioners.
Try before you apply!
Unsure about studying an undergraduate degree? We know full time study can be daunting, so why not try our tailor made short courses and evening classes to help you learn the key skills you need to move forward with your dream career path.Try now