Work placement opportunities available
in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
UCAS code: 8BR6
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT) 4 YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Our BA Business is designed to produce graduates with the skills to meets employers’ needs in the contemporary business world and who are ready to build a successful business career.
- gain a broad insight into the world of business and management from academics and industry professionals with a wealth of experience
- acquire the knowledge and abilities not only to become an effective business manager but also the entrepreneurialism to develop their own business
- gain an understanding of management, business operations, corporate strategy, business law and human resources
- undertake a work placement to gain practical work experience
- All our graduating students will also achieve a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.