BA (Hons) Business
Work placement opportunities available
in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
UCAS code: 8BR6
Year of entry: 2020 2021
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT) 4 YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Our BA Business is designed to produce graduates with the skills to meets employers’ needs in the contemporary business world and who are ready to build a successful business career.
- gain a broad insight into the world of business and management from academics and industry professionals with a wealth of experience
- acquire the knowledge and abilities not only to become an effective business manager but also the entrepreneurialism to develop their own business
- gain an understanding of management, business operations, corporate strategy, business law and human resources
- undertake a work placement to gain practical work experience
- All our graduating students will also achieve a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. Glyndwr University has joined forces with CIM to give students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through the CIM Graduate Gateway. CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and their content is reflected in our own degrees which ensures we are equipping students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
MEET THE STAFF
Try before you apply!
Unsure about studying an undergraduate degree? We know full time study can be daunting, so why not try our tailor made short courses and evening classes to help you learn the key skills you need to move forward with your dream career path.Try now