BA (Hons) Applied Art
in Wales for overall satisfaction*
Artists in residence opportunities available
in Wales for teaching*
UCAS code: W201
Year of entry: 2019 2020
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This Applied Art course focuses on the high-quality craft skills needed to be a professional maker. Develop your material and design skills through Ceramics, Metal, Jewellery and mixed media.
- be able to understand the importance of high-quality making, originality and how to generate personal responses to materials and processes.
- develop creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial skills
- be able to combine their conceptual and technical skills in applied arts with the professional skills needed to be a successful maker.
- develop interpersonal skills through collaborative projects and teamwork.
* 1st in Wales and 6th in the UK for overall satisfaction in the area of creative arts and design (WGU analysis of unpublished NSS 2019 data).
You can also choose to study this course as a foundation year BA Hons Applied Art (with foundation year)
MEET THE STAFF
Try before you apply!
Unsure about studying an undergraduate degree? We know full time study can be daunting, so why not try our tailor made short courses and evening classes to help you learn the key skills you need to move forward with your dream career path.Try now