to work on client-based projects
from big names at Creative Futures conference
1st in wales
in the National Student Survey 2019*
UCAS code: 259C
Year of entry: 2020 2021
UCAS Tariff: 120
Duration: 4 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
If you have a passion for moving images, bringing characters to life and storytelling, this new specialised Animation programme will transform you into a versatile creative in the art of the moving image.
You will finish your studies with the professional skills and creative thinking strategies to apply for jobs in studios, work as a freelance artist, or start your own studio.
The Integrated Masters gives you the opportunity to delve deeper into your professional practice after the BA (Hons).
- learn the principles of visual communication and drawing and apply them to character design, background design, storyboarding and scene layout.
- explore the principles of animation with a focus on 2D techniques.
- work in teams on an informative motion graphic project for a real client.
- practice character animation using 3D techniques to build up a show reel.
- specialise and develop a final degree project.
If you do not wish to apply for the Integrated Masters' level, you may choose to study this course as a three year degree
BA (Hons) Animation UCAS Code: 259B