BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation top up
1st in the UK
in the Complete University Guide 2021*
links, visits and opportunities
UCAS code: D301
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: N/A
Duration: 1 YRS (FT) 2 YRS (PT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
The BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation top-up programme follows on from our FdSc Applied Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation. It provides a balanced package of skills and knowledge, tailored for those wishing to enter an animal care sector profession.
- study in a subject area rated *1st in the UK for student satisfaction in the Complete University Guide 2021.
- develop and advance their existing knowledge in the core themes of animal welfare, behaviour and conservation.
- design and implement a research study of their choice.
- gain personal and professional development to maximise employability within the industry.
- have access to a rare breeds farm, animal unit, equestrian facility and woodland on our Northop campus.
- enjoy off site visits to animal charities, wildlife centres and other industry related venues.
Students who have completed HND, FdSc or Dip HE in a related subject at other institutions can also join the course.