Aircraft Maintenance (top-up)
access to the state-of-the-art Merlin flight simulator
computer-aided design, analysis and simulation software
UCAS code: F301
Year of entry: 2019
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 1YR (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
This one-year top-up programme aims to produce graduates with a comprehensive knowledge of modern aircraft maintenance legislation, regulation and planning and an in-depth understanding of modern aircraft maintenance practice.
Students will benefit from:
- strong industry links
- working on jet engine aircraft in our aircraft hangar
- the Advanced Composite Training and Development Centre at Broughton
- state-of-the-art Merlin Flight Simulator and cutting-edge computer-aided design
Students graduating will:
- be skilled in dealing with complex aircraft maintenance, design and structural analysis issues systematically and creatively, and able to make sound engineering judgements.
- have the breadth and depth of learning, skills and attitudes to meet the future needs of a rapidly changing technology and business environment.