in Wales for teaching satisfaction*
by ACCA, IFA and AIA
Work placement opportunities available
UCAS code: 4J68
Year of entry: 2019
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Our Accounting and Finance degree concentrates on the practical applications of accounting and finance theories, boosting your employability by developing you as a business-ready graduate.
- Work-based learning - from case studies, problem-solving to work placement opportunities - ensure graduates are equipped with the knowledge and skills to meet current and future market needs.
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Association of International Accountants (AIA) and the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA).
- Graduates will be eligible for exemption for up to six ACCA examination papers and up to six AIA examination papers.
- Graduates of this programme are eligible for Associate (AFA) level membership.
- All our graduating students will also receive a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
You can also choose to study this course with a foundation year BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (four years including foundation year) UCAS code:A268.