BA (Hons) Accounting
by ACCA, AIA and CMI
in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
Diploma in leadership and management
UCAS code: 4J68
Year of entry: 2021
UCAS Tariff: 112
Duration: 3 YRS (FT)
Institution code: G53
Why choose this course?
Our Accounting and Finance degree concentrates on the practical applications of accounting and finance theories, boosting your employability by developing you as a business-ready graduate.
- Work-based learning - from case studies, problem-solving to work placement opportunities - ensure graduates are equipped with the knowledge and skills to meet current and future market needs.
- Graduates will be eligible for exemption for some ACCA and AIA examination papers.
- Graduates of this programme are eligible for Associate (AFA) level membership.
- All our graduating students† will also achieve a level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
- Wrexham Glyndwr University is a Bronze Member of the Business Graduates Association and as such our business school students will be able to access a range of benefits including consultative services and the BGA eLearning hub.
You can also choose to study this course with a foundation year BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (four years including foundation year) UCAS code: A268.
*Subject to re-accreditation & re-validation
†Wrexham based students