As part of our programme of continuous improvement, we welcome student feedback on their experience of attending an Assessment of Need at our Centre.
Feedback is extremely important to us and below are a selection of comments from our feedback forms:
- Although I was very nervous before the assessment, staff were very helpful and friendly. A very positive experience! I feel more confident about overcoming difficulties and valued as a student. Thank you.
- All the staff I encountered at the assessment centre were extremely friendly, approachable, understanding and professional, without exception. I felt the assessor was very knowledgeable and provided excellent advice. He made the assessment feel informal so that I was at ease but at the same time covered all aspects of the meeting with professionalism. The recommendations he made have helped to completely transform my university experience and have impacted greatly on my quality of life as a result. Thank you!
- The assessors were so kind and helpful the equipment that I’ve had as a result of the assessment & the subsequent Irlen centre has literally been life changing. I’d recommend anyone who needs support to do this for years I have avoided assessment for fear of being told I was stupid but the assessors made me feel at ease and it was obvious they just wanted to help.
- The assessment was carried out sensitively and thoroughly. It accurately pinpointed both my strengths and the areas in which help & support would be of benefit to me. The help that has been put in place following my assessment has given me confidence and is helping me to enjoy my university life. Thank you.
- Brilliant service-helped me so much! Thank you.
- The Assessment Centre staff have been extremely supportive, they made me aware of resources that could benefit me with regards to my studies. I have had a disability all of my life and did not know that such resources were available. A huge thank you.
- All the support that has been given to me has been excellent. It has given me more confidence in myself and made the university experience a very positive one. Thank you to everyone who has helped me.
- The Assessment Centre staff have been really helpful, any issue was no problem to them. I have rung them since with various questions and always have an answer to my problems.
- I have found the whole experience very easy to access from beginning to end and would be happy to recommend it.
- Very pleased with how it went. Everyone was very nice.
- The support and service I received were fantastic. I cannot speak highly enough of everybody who helped me. Thank you.
- A very professional approach by all staff who made me feel well at ease; I would almost say it was a pleasurable 2 hours. It is always difficult to improve a service that is already at the top of the class. Many thanks for the most welcome help and assistance given before, during and after my assessment.