You may be eligible for funding support to help you pay your tuition fees and living costs.
Scholarships & Bursaries
- Wrexham Glyndŵr University offers postgraduate scholarships for our alumni – see if you qualify here.
- Part-time undergraduate students may be eligible for a Wrexham Glyndŵr University’s bursary.
- Students planning to study a full-time engineering degree with us in September 2018 may be eligible for a bursary offering free Student Village accommodation for one academic year.
- Don't forget you can get £3,400 off our MA and MSc courses with our postgraduate bursaries supported by the Welsh Government.
- Postgraduate funding may also be available from charities, trusts and research councils. Click here for further information.
Loans and Grants
Students from Wales
All Welsh students studying at Wrexham Glyndŵr University will be eligible for a maximum of £9,000 in funding support which will be provided through a mixture of grants and loans. Every eligible student will be able to claim a minimum grant of £1,000 from the government. Find out more here.
Students with Dependants
Depending on personal circumstances, students with dependants may be eligible for the following support grants:
Adult Dependants’ Grant
Parents’ Learning Allowance
Support grants for students from Scotland are different, please see here for information.
Advice Tailored to You
Our friendly and supportive Student Funding and Money Advice team has years of experience in understanding student concerns and is up-to-date with all the latest information. The team can tell you about possible funding for full or part-time study and also offer financial health checks to make sure you are receiving everything that you are entitled to during your studies.
The team also offers budgeting advice to students; from money-saving tips to one-to-one budgeting meetings, our advisers are here to help. All enquiries through the service are treated as strictly confidential so contact 01978 293295 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.