Lecturer in Education
+44 (0) 1978 293325
I began working in education as a teaching assistant in South Wales, after moving to North Wales I undertook a PGCE in post compulsory educations and before taking up my current position at Glyndwr I worked as an independent educational contractor designing and delivering a range of innovative community based educational programmes in primary, post compulsory, third age, and archaeological sectors throughout North Wales.
Prior to working in education I have had a varied past including running my own independent retail business, and working on a very large archaeological excavation in the Outer Hebrides.
My hobbies include educational theory, reading and board gaming.
PGCE Post Compulsory Education
BA (Hons) Archaeology and Mediaeval history
Essential Skills Tutor (Literacy)
- EDS611 The Reflective Practitioner
- EDS612 Enhancing Learning Through Creative and Innovative Practice
- EDS615 Contemporary Issues in Post Compulsory Education
Community Outreach Education
- EDC416 Learning for employability
- EDC423 E-Literacy for the Workplace
Well-Being in Post Compulsory Education.