Lecturer in Education
+44 (0) 1978 332529
Julian has taught English, Maths and ICT in colleges, schools and other adult education settings.
He is also a Google Classroom Educator working with NQT teachers in primary and secondary education.
Interests and hobbies include ultra-marathon running, triathlon and open water swimming.
MA (Teaching and Learning)
PG-Dip (Literacy specialism)
BA (Hons) English language and Linguistics
Fellow of Society of Education and Training (FSET)
PGCE in Post-compulsory Education
- Preparing to teach in the post-compulsory sector
- The reflective practitioner
- Connecting theories of learning and education
- The reflective professional
- ALN in the classroom
- Contemporary issues in education
- Innovation in the classroom
Critical Thinking and Education (2014)
Published in Intuition: A journal for professional teachers and trainers in the FE and skills sector. August 1, 2014.
Motivation and learning
Social Class and education