Senior Lecturer & Programme leader, Renewable and Sustainable Engineering
+44 (0) 1978 293090
David spent 10 years working in Engineering (contracting and consulting) projects such as power stations, road construction, sea defences, public health (fresh water), topographic surveying, structural engineering.
David likes to travel and enjoys walking and mountain biking in his spare time. He founded his own website www.solicitor.info helping people find a trusted lawyer.
- BEng(Hons) Civil Engineering
- Chartered Energy Engineer.
- ENG483 Energy Systems and Sustainability.
- ENG50D Low carbon technologies.
- ENG50L Renewable engineering.
- ENG544 Work based project.
- ENG646 Wind turbine design and analysis.
- ENG654 Project.
- AUR601 Dissertation.
- ENG706 Sustainable design and innovation.
- M66 MSc Project.
- ENG455 Operations management.
- ENG454 Work Based investigation and training.
- ENG501 Business Management.
- AUR514 Building services.
- AUR576 Construction Technology 2.
- AUR623 Health and Safety in construction.
- ENG641 Impact of Innovative Technology.
- ENG661 Nuclear Engineering and Economics.
- HNC Unit 10 Surveying in Construction and Civil Engineering.
- HNC Unit 9 Building surveying.
- AURH446 Building services.
- AURH444 Site Surveying Procedures.
- AURH 448 Building Technology A.
- AURH 446 Building services.
- AURH 540 Group project.
Housing Estate Energy Storage Feasibility for a 2050 Scenario. Published in: Internet Technologies and Applications (ITA), 2017 Date of Conference: 12-15 Sept. 2017. Added to IEEE Xplore: 09 November 2017, INSPEC Accession Number: 17354960, DOI: 10.1109/ITECHA.2017.8101925
Cross-impact analysis of Vehicle-to-Grid technologies in the context of 2030. Published in: Power Drives Systems (ICPDS), International Conference on Date of Conference: 3-7 Oct. 2016. Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 01 December 2016, INSPEC Accession Number: 16504580, DOI: 10.1109/ICPDS.2016.7756682
A geographical information system approach for analysis of surface areas in the context of renewable energy resources. Published in: Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), 2017 IEEE Conference of Russian. Date of Conference: 1-3 Feb. 2017. Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 27 April 2017. INSPEC Accession Number: 16839249. DOI: 10.1109/EIConRus.2017.7910604
Modelling and development of energy management system in a domestic building: Case study. Published in: Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), 2017 IEEE Conference of Russian, Date of Conference: 1-3 Feb. 2017, Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 27 April 2017, INSPEC Accession Number: 16839324, DOI: 10.1109/EIConRus.2017.7910583.
Analysis of electrical energy storage technologies for future electric grids. Published in: Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (EIConRusNW), 2016 IEEE NW Russia. Date of Conference: 2-3 Feb. 2016, Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 07 April 2016, INSPEC Accession Number: 15919520, DOI: 10.1109/EIConRusNW.2016.7448235
Future grid 2050 in context of UK Gone Green scenario. Published in: Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (EIConRusNW), 2016 IEEE NW Russia, Date of Conference: 2-3 Feb. 2016. Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 07 April 2016 ISBN Information: INSPEC Accession Number: 15919493, DOI: 10.1109/EIConRusNW.2016.7448298
- Future Energy
- Future housing estate energy models
- Renewable Energy
- Climate change
- Energy Storage
- Sterling Engines
- Sustainability in buildings