Principal Lecturer Housing Studies, Built Environment
+44 (0) 1978 293087
After many years as a self employed property professional Dave joined the Built Environment team in 2004.
Initially taking responsibility for Surveying and Valuation Modules Dave is now Programme Leader for the Construction Management and Real Estate degree courses.
Interests revolve around property development, acquisition and disposal of property and new build using Modern Methods of Construction.
Still active in the property market Dave is also Educational Liaison for the Chartered Institute of Building in North Wales.
- Bachelor of Science, Estate Management
- PGD Urban Renewal
- City & Guilds 4351 AutoCad
Programme Leader for Construction Management and Real Estate. Teaching includes Construction Technology, Urban Renewal, Valuation and Asset Management
- Richardson, Jane, David Cheesbrough & Colin Stuhlfelder (December 2013) Review of Corwen Community Facilities, Corwen Community Council, Corwen.
- Stuhlfelder, CR, Richardson, J, Cheesbrough,D, (June 2011) Update of Housing Need, Demand and Affordability in Denbighshire, Denbighshire County Council
- 2012 Report for Welsh Energy Sector Training and the Low Carbon Research Institute on Training needs in HE and FE
- ERDF funded project into use of Timber in Construction
- KEF and CIT funded project to explore Sustainability in the Built Environment
Use and development of MMC in construction. Urban Regeneration