Senior Lecturer - Health
+44 (0) 1978 293137
I have been a registered nurse since April 1995. I commenced my initial nurse education in 1992 at Keele University where I successfully completed my Diploma in Higher Education, Nursing (Adult branch). In 1999 in embarked on my undergraduate degree in Applied Nursing at what was then NEWI. I graduated in 2001 with my BSc (hons) in Applied Nursing with a specialist practice certificate. I am currently studying for my Masters in Learning and Technology here at Wrexham Glyndwr University.
My working life as a nurse commenced in 1992 at the North Staffordshire Hospital NHS Trust where I completed my nurse education. I secured a job as a qualified nurse in 1995 at the Wrexham Maelor Hospital where I worked on the medical admissions ward. I moved on from there in January 1997 to commence work as a staff nurse at Glan Clwyd Hospital on the Renal Unit. I became specialised in renal nursing and specifically haemodialysis. I left the Renal Unit in October 2003 to start my position here in the Nursing team.
In my down time I like to spend time taking my daughter out and about and I also enjoy running and going to the gym.
DipHE Adult, BSc (Hons), PGCeL
I am the programme leader for the Kick Start Health route and I teach 3 of the modules on this programme.
I am also a module leader on the BSc (hons) Health, Wellbeing and Community and the Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care.
I also teach clinical skills to BCUHB staff.
- Richardson, Jane, David Cheesbrough & Colin Stuhlfelder (December 2013) Review of Corwen Community Facilities, Corwen Community Council, Corwen.
- Stuhlfelder, CR, Richardson, J, Cheesbrough,D, (June 2011) Update of Housing Need, Demand and Affordability in Denbighshire, Denbighshire County Council
- 2012 Report for Welsh Energy Sector Training and the Low Carbon Research Institute on Training needs in HE and FE
- ERDF funded project into use of Timber in Construction
- KEF and CIT funded project to explore Sustainability in the Built Environment
Renal disease, student support