Mark Making and Painting
Whether you’ve already done some art painting and are looking to progress or are interested in learning new painting techniques this course will help you develop your own individual art style.
What will you study?
This course will centre around several fundamental topics.
- Artistic techniques and the language we use to talk about painting and drawing.
- Specifically; colour, light, space and form
- Observation and mark making
- Looking at, and understanding the relationship between the imagination and visual appearance.
- Subject matter and the construct of a painting
- Choosing subjects with the most potential for personal expression
If you are interested in this course, please email email@example.com and we can update you on future dates for this course.
Throughout the course you will create an individual portfolio of work to demonstrate your understanding of the techniques you have learnt and display examples of the practical work you have carried out (equivalent to 1,000 words).