Customer Service Excellence
This course will look at:
- Understanding the impact of the customer experience on different business sectors.
- Complaint handling for effective customer experience.
- Analysing customer feedback and trends.
- Understanding the purpose of a planned approach to customer service.
What will you study?
- Introduction to Customer Service Excellence
- Communication including non-verbal
- The guest experience
- Practical examples of training practices in Customer Service
- The art of complaint handling
- Negotiating skills
- Managing risk
Wrexham Glyndwr University, Plas Coch Campus
Students will be expected to present a review of their current customer service strategy, identifying internal and external customers and evaluating their current processes and customer offering. Where a student’s organisation does not use social media they will be asked to outline how the use of social media could be introduced and add value to the organisation's customer service strategy.
Free of charge to students and staff members of Wrexham Glyndŵr University.
To book your place, visit the online shop.