Change Management and Organisational Change
The Change Management and Organisational Change course will offer students a structured approach to support individuals as they and their organisations traverse the changes required to create momentum in a chaotic business environment. Change management is a key skill and knowledge area in an era where organisations are undergoing big, complex and interdependent changes in a business environment where so much of what was certain in terms of business models, market forces and required talent capabilities have been rendered obsolete. By learning change management skills and how to lead effective organisational change students will be able to increase their capacity to approach multiple changes at once, and provide their organisation with the tools and techniques required to respond more efficiently to a changing landscape.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered entirely online over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to change management and organisational change
- Theories of change and how they inform practice
- The Use of Self as an instrument of change
- Explaining individual behaviour and actions in response to change
- Developing a change toolkit – Diagnosis
- Developing a change toolkit - Implementation
- Change management and organisational change practices
Course Start Date
6th June 2022 for 8 weeks
The delivery for the eight week short course will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
Visit the online shop.