This course is ideal for those working in the care sector with service users who require catheters and ensures that delegates understand what catheterisation is and the risks involved with it.
What you will study
- What is catheterisation?
- The purpose of urinary catheterisation.
- Causes and types of incontinence.
- Risks involved with catheterisation.
- Types of catheters.
- Inserting a catheter.
Catheter care training takes around 4 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate of attendance will be
awarded upon completion.
The course will take place over the following dates:
- Thursday 16th February 2017 - 9am until 1pm
- Thursday 27th April 2017 - 9am until 1pm
£100 per session