The Business Resilience course will offer students a structured approach to support individuals as they and their organisations traverse the business crisis’ required to rapidly adapt and respond to business disruptions, safeguard people and assets, while maintaining continuous business operations. Business resilience is a key skill and knowledge area in an era where organisations are undergoing big, complex and interdependent changes in a business environment where so much of what was certain in terms of business models, market forces and required talent capabilities have been rendered obsolete. By learning business resilience skills and how to lead effective crisis response efforts students will be able to increase their capacity to build resilient operations, and provide their organisation with the tools and techniques required to withstand business shocks.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered entirely online over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to Business Resilience
- Building resilient operations
- Preparing for crisis
- Better risk management
- Leading through crisis
- Tool kits for withstanding business shocks
- Team dynamics for successful recovery
- Creating value in uncertain times
Course Start Date
17th May 2021 for 8 weeks.
The delivery for the eight week short course will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
Visit the online shop.