How and When to Pay
If you are not funding your studies with student loans and/or bursaries, below is some information on how to pay for your tuition fees.
Key points on how to pay:
- You must have your student ID number and student bank details for all payment options.
- We no longer accept cash payments
- We accept: Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo and VISA Electron), Credit cards (VISA and MasterCard only) and Sterling cheques.
|UK and EU students||International Students|
Option 1 (our preferred method of payment): Online
The most efficient and safe way to pay is via the Online Shop
Option 1 (our preferred method of payment): Bank transfer via PaytoStudy into the University’s Account
We know that our international students often get caught out by annoying transfer fees when paying their tuition fees. That’s why we teamed up with online system TransferMate to make it easier and cheaper for you to pay your student fees and accommodation.
Click here to pay via TransferMate.
Option 2: Bank transfer or Bank Deposit directly into the University’s Account
Bank: Barclays Bank PLC
Sort Code: 20-51-01
Account Number: 80645370
Account Name: Glyndŵr University
Swift Code: BARCGB22
Option 3: Online payment by card
Click here to pay online
Key points on when to pay:
- Pay the full fee, or if the fee is greater than £1,000 then pay in three instalments as follows:
- First instalment by October 31, 2019
- Second instalment by January 31, 2020
- Third instalment by April 30, 2020
- Fees for courses with variable start dates, including PGR programmes, will be subject to modified dates and details will be provided in advance of the enrolment date.
- These dates DO NOT apply to International students. Students should refer to their offer letter/International Tuition Fee Regulations.
For further information please contact the accounts receivable team on 01978 293162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For student finance advice please contact the Student Funding and Money Advice department on 01978 293295 or email@example.com