How and When to Pay
Key points on how to pay:
- You must have your student ID number and student bank details for all payment options.
- We no longer accept cash payments
- We accept: Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo and VISA Electron), Credit cards (VISA and MasterCard only) and Sterling cheques.
|UK and EU students||International Students|
Option 1 (our preferred method of payment): Online
The most efficient and safe way to pay is via the Online Shop
Option 1 (our preferred method of payment): Bank transfer via PaytoStudy into the University’s Account
We know that our international students often get caught out by annoying transfer fees when paying their tuition fees. That’s why we teamed up with online system PaytoStudy to make it easier and cheaper for you to pay your student fees and accommodation.
Click here to pay via PaytoStudy
Option 2: By Post
Send your sterling cheque made payable to Glyndŵr University to:
Option 2: Bank transfer via Western Union Business Solutions into the University’s Account
Students who wish to make payments from overseas often lose money to fluctuating exchange rates, expensive bank charges and unforeseen card charges.
Using the service provided by Western Union Business Solutions helps eliminate these problems and ensures your enrolment can be processed quickly.
Using the free service provided by Western Union Business Solutions to make payment in your local currency helps eliminate these problems and ensures that the University receives 100% of the payment you send (no transfer fees).
The service guarantees you an exchange rate for 72 hours to give you time to make the payment using your internet, telephone or local bank, and you will be notified as soon as your payment is received via email.
Click here to access the service.
If you have any queries regarding this service or your payment you can contact Western Unions dedicated student support helpline on +44 (0) 1733 294459 +44 (0) 1733 294459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 3: Over the Phone
Please call 01978 293936
Remember to have your student number ready when you call.
Bank remittances should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the above address.
Option 3: Bank transfer or Bank Deposit directly into the University’s Account
Bank: National Westminster Bank PLC
Option 4: Online payment by card
Click here to pay online
Key points on when to pay:
- Pay the full fee, or if the fee is greater than £1,000 then pay in three instalments as follows:
- First instalment by October 31, 2018
- Second instalment by January 31, 2019
- Third instalment by April 30, 2019
- Fees for courses with variable start dates, including PGR programmes, will be subject to modified dates and details will be provided in advance of the enrolment date.
- These dates DO NOT apply to International students. Students should refer to their offer letter/International Tuition Fee Regulations.
For further information please contact the accounts receivable team on 01978 293162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For student finance advice please contact the Student Funding and Money Advice department on 01978 293295 or email@example.com