Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The electrical summer school is designed to introduce electrical power systems and modelling through a project to support an electrical application.
In addition to your subject-specific modules, there will be instruction in English to help you with the technical terms that you will need to study successfully.
What you will study
- ENG453 Instrumentation and Process Control (10 Credits)
- ENF408 Transducers and Materials (10 Credits)
- ENG542 Electrical Power Systems (10 Credits)
- ENG540 Engineering Science B (10 Credits)
- Academic English (20 Credits)
£1050 (including deposit)
How to Apply
To apply for this course, visit our online store.