Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The electrical summer school is designed to introduce electrical power systems and modelling through a project to support an electrical application.
In addition to your subject-specific modules, there will be instruction in English to help you with the technical terms that you will need to study successfully.
What you will study
- ENG453 Instrumentation and Process Control (10 Credits)
- ENF408 Transducers and Materials (10 Credits)
- ENG542 Electrical Power Systems (10 Credits)
- ENG540 Engineering Science B (10 Credits)
- Academic English (20 Credits)
£690 (including deposit)
How to Apply
To apply for this course, visit our online store.
We hope the information above helps you, but if you have any questions please email email@example.com