APPLY NOW: Accommodation available for new and returning students at Wrexham Village
Wrexham village offers purpose built, on-campus accommodation for Wrexham Glyndwr University students. All flats comprise of 6-8 bedrooms and share fully furnished, modern kitchen and generously sized living areas.
Wrexham Village accommodation features:
- 321 private en-suite bedrooms – Choose from a Single en-suite or Single+ en-suite room (slightly larger room includes a 4ft bed - subject to availability)
- Unlimited wifi plus connection points in bedrooms and living areas
- A flat-screen TV in communal kitchen/living areas
- Utility bills and communal TV licence included*
- Secure swipe card access
- 24-hour on-campus security/maintenance and CCTV
- Free, secure, on-campus parking
- On-site coin-operated laundrette
- Friendly, approachable staff on hand with an open door policy
- Close proximity to public transport links – minutes’ walk away from train and bus stations
- Retail park, supermarkets and town centre all nearby
*TV licence included in the cost of accommodation is communal, covering TVs in the kitchen/living area.
Wrexham Village is available to new and returning students (UK/EU/International), across all levels of study (undergraduate/postgraduate). If you’d like to know more, our friendly accommodation team are happy to help, email email@example.com or call 01978 293344.
Current cost per week (2020/21)*
- Single en-suite room - £115 per week
- Single+ en-suite room (slightly larger room includes a 4ft bed - subject to availability) - £121 per week
- Double (limited availability) - £168 per week
*40-week, semester 1 and semester 2 contracts available.
40-week contract: 26 September 2020 – 3 July 2021
Semester 1 contract: 26 September 2020 – 30 January 2021
Semester 2 contract: 31 January 2021 – 3 July 2021
For more information and bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01978 293344.
Students applying from Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland? Click here to find out more.
Universities UK Code of Practice
for the Management of Student Housing
Wrexham Glyndŵr University has committed to the Universities UK Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing in respect of its accommodation sites at:
- Wrexham Campus
- Northop campus
The code aims to promote best practice over a range of management activities including; Health and Safety Standards; Maintenance and Repair Regimes; Environmental Quality; Landlord and Tenant Relationships; Student Welfare and Anti-Social behaviour.
A complaints procedure external to the University exists in respect of breaches of the code, should any complaint not be resolved through the Residential and Campus Life team or Wrexham Glyndwr University complaints procedures.
More information regarding the UUK Codes of practice can be found on:- http://uukcode.info/