APPLY NOW: Accommodation available for new and returning students at Wrexham Village
Wrexham village offers purpose built, on-campus accommodation for Wrexham Glyndwr University students. All flats comprise of 6-8 bedrooms and share fully furnished, modern kitchen and generously sized living areas.
Wrexham Village accommodation features:
- Private en-suite bedrooms – Choose from a Single en-suite or Single+ en-suite room (slightly larger room includes a 4ft bed - subject to availability)
- Unlimited wifi plus connection points in bedrooms and living areas
- A flat-screen TV in communal kitchen/living areas
- Utility bills and communal TV licence included*
- Secure swipe card access
- 24-hour on-campus security/maintenance and CCTV
- Free, secure, on-campus parking
- On-site coin-operated laundrette
- Friendly, approachable staff on hand with an open door policy
- Close proximity to public transport links – minutes’ walk away from train and bus stations
- Retail park, supermarkets and town centre all nearby
*TV licence included in the cost of accommodation is communal, covering TVs in the kitchen/living area.
Wrexham Village is available to new and returning students (UK/EU/International), across all levels of study (undergraduate/postgraduate). If you’d like to know more, our friendly accommodation team are happy to help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01978 293344.
Current cost per week (2019/20)*
- Single en-suite room - £112.50 per week
- Single+ en-suite room (slightly larger room includes a 4ft bed - subject to availability) - £118.00 per week
- Double (limited availability) - £165.00 per week
*40-week and semester 2 contracts available.
For more information and bookings email email@example.com or call 01978 293344.