Accommodation Virtual Tours
How to use the virtual tour
Our virtual tour works in a similar way to Google Maps, however there are some useful icons to help you with your journey through our Faculty:
- This button will play a brief snippet of the areas you can navigate through on your tour.
- Use this button to switch to a first-person view of the tour.
- This button will show you a birds-eye view of a floor you're touring, use it to fast travel to specific areas.
- This button will allow you move between different floors on your tour.
There are a number of coloured icons you can select that will allow you interact with the tour:
- The blue icon will show you information about the area of the tour you're currently in.
- The red icon when selected will show you a video.
- The purple icon will allow you to navigate between the different buildings that make up the tour.
- The green icon will allow to fast-travel to different parts of the tour.