Corbishley Hall is situated in 96 acres of rural land adjacent to teaching facilities at Wrexham Glyndŵr University's Northop Campus.
It provides modern comfortable accommodation in a beautiful setting and is suited to quiet studying away from a town centre location and is ideally located for students based on the Northop campus.
- Corbishley Hall contains 20 single rooms, all of generous size
- Residents have shared use of kitchens and dining rooms
- There is one accessible room providing adapted facilities
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) is available in all of the rooms
- There are excellent communal facilities including a common room and a patio area with BBQ outside, providing an additional area for socialising on sunny evenings
- Laundry facilities can be found on the ground floor
- Payphones can be found around Corbishley Hall and the Northop Campus
- Car parking is available
- 15 to 20 minutes driving distance from Wrexham Glyndŵr University Plas Coch campus and Wrexham town centre 10 minutes walking distance from Northop village shops
Corbishley Hall is available to:
Universities UK Code of Practice
for the Management of Student Housing
Wrexham Glyndŵr University has committed to the Universities UK Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing in respect of its accommodation sites at:
- Wrexham Campus
- Northop campus
The code aims to promote best practice over a range of management activities including; Health and Safety Standards; Maintenance and Repair Regimes; Environmental Quality; Landlord and Tenant Relationships; Student Welfare and Anti-Social behaviour.
A complaints procedure external to the University exists in respect of breaches of the code, should any complaint not be resolved through the Residential and Campus Life team or Wrexham Glyndwr University complaints procedures.
More information regarding the UUK Codes of practice can be found on:- http://uukcode.info/