- If you have firmly accepted the offer of a place on a Wrexham Glyndŵr University course and you need accommodation, you need to register an account on the online system and then complete the online application form.
- If you are a new student with an unconditional or conditional offer, you need to complete the online application form by June for a guarantee of getting a room
- If you are successful, you will be sent an e-contract during the month of July. This must then be accepted within 14 days together with payment of the £250.00 to confirm the room.
- The amount you need to pay for you accommodation fees will be displayed in the accepted contract page of your e-contract. (The accommodation fees can either be paid in one lump sum payment or 3 recurring card payments)
- Online application forms completed after mid August will be considered for any rooms we have left in halls
- If you are a Clearing student complete an online application form ASAP
- If you have not been able to get a room in halls, we will help you find accommodation in the private sector
- If your place was conditional on results and you do not get the grades, you need to apply to us for a refund of the £250.00 deposit.
- An email will be sent out inviting students to complete the arrivals process (where you select an arrival timeslot) and online induction. This induction provides useful information about living in our accommodation.
- The licence period begins and students arrive at Wrexham Glyndŵr University. The Residential and Campus Life team will be here to welcome you and get you settled in.
- On arrival, you will be given a Residents’ Handbook
- If you are not happy in the allocated room we will accept requests for room moves/swaps and co-ordinate them if possible.
2017-18 semester dates
37 week contract
23 September 2017 - 9 June 2018
40 week contract
23 September 2017 - 30 June 2018
51 week contract
23 September 2017 - 15 September 2018
Semester 1 contract
23 September 2017 to 27 January 2018
Semester 2 contract
28 January 2018 - 9 June 2018
4 August 2018 - 2 September 2018