How to apply
With Wrexham Glyndwr University’s new online accommodation application system, applying for accommodation is quick and easy.
Simply use the online system when applying for Wrexham Village or Corbishley Hall accommodation.
Also, if you don’t want to commit to a 40-week contract then we are happy to offer you a semester one contract only so that you can see whether you like living on campus and have an option to extend or release at Christmas.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com
Our rooms are so popular that, unfortunately, not everyone who applies will get a place. We, therefore, work to a system that gives out rooms to those who need them most. That means priority is given to students who:
- Are in their first year of study
- Are on a full-time course at Wrexham Glyndŵr University
- Have never been to Wrexham Glyndŵr University before
- Live too far away to be able to find private rented accommodation
- Have particular social and/or physical needs
Returning students may apply for university accommodation for any surplus rooms that may be available.
Paying for your accommodation
Paying your tenancy deposit
When you accept your contract you will be asked to pay a £250 tenancy deposit. The card details that are given to pay this will be used for the recurring card payment for your accommodation instalments. Your tenancy deposit will be returned to you providing there are no outstanding sums due under your accommodation contract agreement.
Affordability and cheaper options
If you cannot afford the accommodation that we have offered we will try to offer you cheaper, more basic accommodation. In order for us to be able to do this, you need to write to or email our Residential and Campus Life team explaining the circumstances and providing as much detail as possible.
Disability and special requirements
Do you cater for those with disabilities and special requirements?
We will offer you your first choice of accommodation in halls if:
- You have a disability that affects your accommodation requirements
- You complete the online application form by mid-June
- You have indicated your medical condition or special requirement in the Personal Preferences section of the online application form
We will also guarantee you a place in halls for the duration of your studies, although we may need to see a medical certificate.
If you prefer accommodation in the private sector, we may be able to get suitable landlord information. You can also get more information about this from Student Services.