Wrexham Village offers unrivalled student accommodation. The two purpose built accommodation buildings are owned and run by Wrexham Village Ltd and offer 323 en suite bedrooms divided into 6, 7 and 8 living quarters that share a fully equipped communal kitchen and living area; perfect for relaxing and socialising with fellow students, friends and colleagues.
- High quality en suite bedrooms
- Fully furnished communal living areas with flat screen TVs
- WiFi & Internet connection points in all the bedrooms & living areas
- Secured swipe card access into the buildings
- 24 hour security/staff and maintenance on site
- Widespread CCTV on both buildings - internal and external coverage
- Secured car parking (limited and subject to availability)
- On site, coin operated laundry facilities
- Secured bike shelter
- Walking distance to all essential travel and commute routes
If you would like more information or would like to apply to stay at Wrexham Village, please contact them direct via their website www.wrexhamvillage.co.uk or e-mail them on firstname.lastname@example.org with all your details and requirements. Alternately telephone 01978 313926
- 2 minutes' walking distance from Wrexham Glyndŵr's Plas Coch Campus
- 5 minutes' walking distance from Wrexham General Train Station
- 10 minutes' walking distance from Wrexham Bus Station
- 10 minutes' walking distance from Wrexham Town Centre
Wrexham Village is available to:
- New UK/EU Undergraduates (First year of study)
- Returning UK/EU Undergraduates
- New International Undergraduates (First year of study)
- Returning International Undergraduates
- New UK/EU Postgraduates (First year of study)
- Returning UK/EU Postgraduates
- New International Postgraduates (First year of study)
- Returning International Postgraduates
Room Types - Single en-suite
Cost per week can be found on the Wrexham Village website.
Snowdon Hall is a purpose-built student accommodation located in the town of Wrexham. It is a compact complex which consists of a variety of en-suite rooms in mainly 6-bed cluster flats.
Each room is spacious providing you with everything you need as a student with a study area, wardrobe and shelving and a comfortable bed. You also have your own bathroom so no need to queue in the mornings.
The accommodation comes with all-inclusive rents, including contents insurance and free WiFi, so you don’t need to worry about any unexpected costs.
The site is just a 10 minute walk from the main campus at Wrexham Glyndŵr University and is perfectly situated close to the town’s restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, as well as Island Green Retail Park.
If you would like more information or would like to apply to stay at Snowdon Hall, please contact them direct via their website www.derwentstudents.com/snowdon or e-mail email@example.com with all your details and requirements.
Alternately telephone +44(0) 1978 265799