Meet our staff
Head of school - Simon Stewart
- Recruitment and Innovation Pam Richards
- Curriculum Development and Enhancement Dr Mandy Robbins
- Partnership, Enterprise and Employability Madi Ruby
- Learning and Teaching and Staff Development Sue Horder
- Student Experience and retention Dr Caroline Hughes
- Research & Scholarly Activity Prof Debbie Roberts
- School Manager Nina Ruddle
Meet the staff Departments
Health, Sport and Complementary Medicine
This portfolio draws together the interdisciplinary themes of physical activity, health, wellbeing, complementary therapies, rehabilitation and injury management and coaching.
Psychology, Pastoral Sciences and Youth and Community
From community engagement projects, placement activities, live experiments and research studies, this portfolio engages with the community to enhance students learning experiences and give them practical opportunities to apply their knowledge into real environments.
Nursing and Counselling and Therapeutic Childcare
This portfolio focuses on part time, professional programmes which align with specific roles within the social care and health sector.
Education, Families and Childhood Studies and Land based Studies
Wrexham Glyndŵr University has substantial experience and a long history of offering education courses. The Land Based Studies programmes are delivered from the University’s Northop site
Society, Criminology and Social Work
This portfolio focuses on educating the next generation of professionals who aim to make our society a better place.