Contract Type: Fixed term until 31/07/2017 (0.4 FTE)
Salary: £33,943 - £37,075 (pro-rata)
Start Date: ASAP
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Exciting part time temporary opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills at university level and to inspire the next generation of designers. Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for delivering Ceramic Design, Mould Making, Glaze Technology and General Art and Design to HE level 4, 5, 6 and 7 students
We are keen to hear from candidates who use innovative techniques to motivate and inspire learners to be creative and expressive with their design processes, and from candidates with previous industrial and HE level 7 teaching experiences.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Hold a qualification in Art and Design in Ceramics or Sculpture.
* Must have had previous experience delivering Art and Design to level 6 and above.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
* Extensive knowledge of the general subject area in addition to the discipline knowledge.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to learner achievement and quality.
As a valued contributor to our BA (Hons) Applied Arts and our Taught Master’s Degrees you will be able to work with a variety of students spanning a wide range of interests and ideas. Please see the job specification and application form to accompany your CV.
Applications should be submitted on line via the Wrexham Glyndŵr University website. To apply follow the link: