Contract Type: Fixed term until 31/07/2017 (0.2 FTE)
Salary Range: £33,943 - £37,075 (pro-rata)
Start Date: ASAP
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Exciting temporary opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills at university level and to inspire the next generation of designers. Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for delivering all aspects of tutoring and lecturing to the taught master’s students in Art & Design.
We are keen to hear from candidates who use innovative techniques to motivate and inspire postgraduates to be creative and expressive in their studies and who have a good understanding of research methods.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Hold a qualification in Art and Design or equivalent work related knowledge and hold a PGCE, PGCPD and/or HEA fellowship
* Must have had previous experience delivering Art and Design to level 7 or above.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
* Extensive knowledge of the general subject area in addition to the discipline knowledge 3-D processes and associated software.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to learner achievement and quality.
As a valued contributor to our Taught Master’s Degrees you will be able to work with a variety of students spanning a wide range of interests and ideas. Please see the job specification and application form to accompany your CV.
Applications should be submitted on line via the Wrexham Glyndŵr University website. To apply follow the link: