Disability Confident Employer
We are pleased to confirm that Wrexham Glyndŵr University has been approved as a Disability Confident Employer.
This endorsement approves that the University is committed to the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities and those with health conditions.
The University now has access to guidance that will help us to improve our services and help us to build on our ability to:
- Actively look to attract and recruit people with disabilities.
- Provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process.
- Continue to offer interviews to people with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria of the job role.
- Maintain and improve our flexibility when assessing people to enable job applicants with disabilities to have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job.
- Continue to make reasonable adjustments as required.
If you have any questions please contact Ali Bloomfield by telephone 01978 293307 or via email Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help.