Induction and enrolment 2012
We want to make sure you have everything you need to get your university life off to a smooth start.
Whether it's finding out about freshers' activities, preparing for life in Wrexham or making sure you're up to speed with enrolment details, we'll have you covered.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST ensure you have read all documents published in this web section at the point at which you enrol.
****Teaching timetables are now available here****
To retrieve the timetable for your programme, you must highlight your course within the ‘Select Course’ box , and Semester 1 from the ‘Select week’ box
- The Student Charter - defining what the university, its students and the Students' Guild can expect from each other (pdf format).
- Fair Processing Notice - how your data is used (Web link).
- **RETURNING STUDENTS** - important communications may be sent to your university email address. Ensure receipt by redirecting mail to your personal email account. (pdf format).
- **STUDENTS LIVING AWAY FROM HOME** - it makes sense to register with a local GP because it’s not practical to travel back home for medical treatment. UK Students: Once registered with a local GP, you can be treated as a temporary resident should you fall ill whilst visiting your home town. (pdf format).
- **DECLARING A DISABILITY OR LEARNING DIFFERENCE** - tell us about any disability or condition which may affect your ability to study effectively and we’ll assess whether you’re able to access funding for specialist equipment and/or services. You can declare a disability or learning difference at any time during the course of your studies. (pdf format).
- Wrexham campus map (Web link).
- Glyndŵr University Northop (Web link).
Safety and security
Beyond the campus - things to see and do
- Map of Wrexham (Web link).
- Virtual tour (Web link).
- Wrexham Council (tourism information) (Web link).
- Hello World - an introduction to Wrexham (Web link).
Working and volunteering
- Help & information from your careers centre for those seeking paid employment and/or work experience. Use the course menu on the left-hand side of the screen to jump to sections of interest (Web link).
- BBC News - North East Wales (Web link).
- Welsh Government (Web link).
- National Rail Enquiries (Web link).
- National Express - coach travel (Web link).