The Careers & Zone at Glyndŵr University is home to a wealth of expertise, resources, and opportunities and is designed to provide impartial and professional information, advice and guidance for students and graduates. The Careers & Zone also offers a range of services for employers and academic staff.
Whether you're looking for part-time jobs, graduate jobs, vacation work, voluntary work, internships or work experience, register with our Glyndŵr Prospects website to access a wide variety of vacancies.
Find us on the Campus map (Building 9 on the map).
Contact us by phone 01978 293240 or email email@example.com
Glyndŵr Temps is a fantastic opportunity for students and graduates, giving you the chance to earn money while you learn. Providing you with relevant experience to boost your employability.
We are able to offer a variety of positions such as Student Ambassador, Receptionist, Administrators and Assistant Technicians roles.
Glyndŵr Volunteers is a service that promotes volunteering opportunities for Glyndŵr students and graduates. Volunteering allows you to expand your experience, make new contacts and develop valuable skills needed for graduate employment.
For volunteering opportunities visit our vacancy website Glyndŵr Prospects.
Zone offers students extra-curricular opportunities including exciting projects, events, workshops and conferences to develop enterprise and entrepreneurship skills.
Zone membership is free to students and graduates and comprises seven elements including start-up, competition, talent, skill, network, creative and invention.
Benefits of free Zone membership include:
• Use of the zone - Our creative space in the guild, bookable for meetings, creative sessions or as a hot-desking location.
• Support with developing and delivering your own ideas, projects or business concepts, including access to inspirational entrepreneurs on and off campus and bespoke mentoring/coaching
• Workshops to help you build a wide range of skills
• Trips, visits and overnight stays at various events, conferences and university competitions
• Priority attendance at conferences and events organised by the Zone
• Help with copyright and IP issues
• A range of enterprise-related books and resources available to loan
• Entry into a wide variety of competitions
• Regular newsletter
Click this link to go to the online membership registration form.